Monday, February 16, 2009

More Journal Pages


I am happy to say I have kept up with my art journal pages. They are so fun and easy to do, that I look forward to them. Especially in times when I just can't get motivated to paint anything, like now. Since I love poetry, and have memorized many over the years, I thought I would add this one to my page. The colors seemed to suit it. I have a long way to go before my pages look half as nice as some of the others I have seen, but I am reminding myself not to worry about the outcome. Just get stuff down on paper, play, experiment, and have fun.

Today I am hoping to finally do a few more ACEOs for the Bounty Challenge on Etsy. It has been several weeks since I completed an ACEO, and I think it's time to add some new cards to my shop.

So after this post, I will make a cup of coffee, and move my materials to the kitchen, where the nice warm sun is coming through the window. My art room is in a part of my house that gets no direct sun, and unfortunately in the winter, can be quite cold. I have been known to paint while wearing a hat, scarf, 2 pairs of socks and 2 sweaters, lol! I kid you not :-)

4 comments:

Lisa Gatz said...

I love working in the kitchen. the journal page is looking great! I like the way that the text undulates.

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Beautiful journal page! I so enjoy creating something in my journal too. Have fun making your ACEO's. It's been awhile since I created any myself.

Blessings,
Lisa :)

Rebecca Lynch Photography said...

I like the poem and the page looks great.

Pam said...

Wow very cool journal pages! Love the poetry!