Friday, February 6, 2009

Picture Tag


Hi everyone! I was picture tagged by the lovely Kim from 'Kim's art by the Sea', and I am to go into my picture file, and pick the 4th picture, of the 4th file. She is lucky, hers is a pretty picture, mine turned out to be a Christmas one, lol!

Oh well, it could have been something embarrassing, like some bad art. I sometimes photograph a painting when it looks so ugly, just so I can see the difference when it is done.

I was in this cute shop during the holidays, and snapped many pictures of the displays.
I won't tag anyone, but feel free to consider yourself 'tagged' and if you like, show us what is in your files, if you dare :-D

2 comments:

Kims Art said...

LOL!

Lisa Gatz said...

Yeah, I'm afraid mine would be embarrassing and then I would have to cheat and not show it!