Saturday, January 17, 2009

My First Blog Award!



What a lovely surprise to see that the wonderful Julie-Ann had nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! She is a sweetheart, just check out her blog:
heavenleighart.blogspot.com
Her angel paintings are exquisite!

Now for my list of some things I am grateful for (I can't stick to just 6)

I am grateful for my family, the best sister anyone could ever ask for, the sweet animals in my life, a roof over my head, a small room where I create my art, a secure job, great co-workers, my computer that keeps me connected to you all, my many art books, my art supplies which never stop growing, lol!, a few friends I have known for so long, and who I can count on, music, poetry, literature, fellow artists who inspire me, my morning coffee, the beauty of winter in Canada, oh I can go on but I will end with one last thing I am grateful for: My Life. Every morning when I wake up I thank God for another day on this blessed Earth. No matter how bad things are, or how negative everything seems, at least I am here experiencing it all.

There are so many artists who deserve this blog award, way too many for me to narrow down to 7. A look at my blog list, and the blogs I follow will show you that the amount of talent here is just beyond belief. Feel free to click on any of the blogs I list and you will see beauty. Thank you everyone for putting yourself out there, and sharing yourself with the world.
Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true, to live another day and be here sharing with everyone and the world.
So beautiful to read!

Daddy's Boo Portraits said...

Congratulations, love your pictures and colors.