Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Free online Documentary- Hungry for Change

hi everyone, I have been taking a mini break from my blog for a bit, as I decided to spend more time experimenting with art, rather than putting the pressure on myself to have a 'finished' product every time. It wasn't planned, but each time I wanted to update, I didn't feel like there was anything interesting to post, lol! I did notice that on a lot of blogs I follow, people are getting more busy, and the weather has been so nice! of course, as the weather gets better, we do tend to spend more time away from the computer.

However, I thought I'd post a quick link for for anyone who is interested in health.. There is a free documentary that will be shown in it's entirety starting today, until the end of the month, and it sounds very interesting. I signed up to watch, as I have seen their previous one titled 'Food Matters' and loved it.
I believe this is a life changing movie, and it will all make perfect sense.

This is the website for those of you who may want to watch it:

http://www.hungryforchange.tv/

 Please check out the trailer and see if it's something that may interest you. I truly believe we can heal ourselves and our planet by truly opening our eyes, and seeing what has been going on while we were sleeping. Our health, and the health of our loved ones depends on waking up to what has happened to our 'food'. It's time to make a change for the betterment of all mankind.

Anyway, I hope to be around soon with a more proper post, and maybe some new journal pages.
I hope you all have been keeping well, and are making the most out of every blessed day

thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Cameron said...

Yes, it does seem to be getting harder to blog regularly without really making an effort....
So, taking some time off now and then, can be just the thing :)

I love the new look of your blog...the banner and washi tape accents are so pretty!

Thanks for the link, too....for spreading the word about better health and better food :)

Enjoy your time off :P

ArtSings1946 said...

I do so agree with you about blogging ... I find between trying to market my etsy shop and blogging I have absolutely no time to create. And, since the marketing has brought no results ... I'm not going to give that much more effort in the coming months.

I do also agree with you about the food that we eat ... and also the "big" picture about everything on the beautiful gift of our Mother Earth and each other.

I could go on and on, but don't worry I won't. Just so nice to find people of a like-mind and spirit.

Happiness and Peace to all.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hello My precious friend ;o) Great to hear from you ;o)
Your blog looks great ;o)
Thanks for the link! I agree totally with everything you said!!!
Blog when you can ;o) Hugs ;o)

Micki Wilde said...

I think you are right about the weather, it's been a bit odd here in the UK though (just for a change lol) it's cold and misty in the mornings and warm and sunny in the afternoon, I've been working mornings and sitting in my garden with the doggies in the afternoon....lovely ;o)

Love your new look blog!!!

Micki x

Lauren said...

I totally understand about blogging, you need to take some time off when you feel the need to :) Thank you so much for the link, I really liked Food Matters so I will definitely check it out! Hope you are well :) ~Lauren

Jeannette said...

I know what you mean about blogging.I was sick for a week which meant I couldn't create for a week which meant I had nothing to post about really.

Love the changes to your blog and also the link you shared.I try as much as I can to grow some veg for my children and us.I think it's so important to be aware as well as our children made aware of where our food comes from.

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Hope you have lots of fun experimenting :)

qifei2012 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.